Fruitival sources our coconut water from ancient coconut
plantations in Samutsakorn province, an area long renown
for producing the highest quality coconuts.
Coconut water is a 100% naturally produced electrolyte
beverage. As water is pulled up from the ground through
the length of the tree trunk, it is purified naturally without
the removal of useful minerals. Thus the water in the
coconut shell remains rich in potassium, iron, sodium,
calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, amino acids,
organic acids and vitamin B as well as glucose, all of
which the body can instantly absorb to produce energy
in as quickly as 5 minutes. It requires no man made
additives and is 100% natural.
Coconut water has many natural and health benefits:
- It is believed to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease,
- It is a diuretic and has been used to detoxify and cleanse the body
- It can help speed the wound healing process and reduce the size of scars if drunk every day
- It can rejuvenate and revitalize the skin, keeping it young and revitalized from inside because it contains estrogen, a hormone vital for collagen and elastin production which in turn ensures skin is soft, smooth, firm and free from wrinkles
- It can stimulate cell growth and division
- It is an alkaline agent which can prevent acidosis and promote balance, good health and longevity.
Swaying coconut trees are a common sight on Thailand’s
beautiful beaches, but coconut trees can be grown in every
part of Thailand and coconut meat and water are essential
ingredients of Thai cooking – both for main courses and
desserts. Indeed, the fleshy inner white meat of the coconut
is also a source of coconut oil (eg used for skin moisturizers)
Given the amazing properties of the coconut, Fruitival makes
use of both parts of this tropical wonder food: the inner white
flesh of the nut for our Fruitival Coconut Chips and the water
for our Fruitival Coconut Water.